Friday, December 09, 2005

Sad Tidings

Remeber the cute little black and white kitty that has been growing up before our eyes in Stephanies WCB posts? Who could forget the introduction, Alex bringing his mum the kitty, the peace talks or the kitty in a trash can.
Last weekend Stephanie and I both blogged about Macrooms 'illness' and then his recovery. Whilst Macroom impoved, it was not enough. Very sadly little Macroom passed away in Stephanies arms at aproximately 3:20 am this morning. Macrooms illness was believed to be a blood parasite.
If I thoughStepanie, Alex and Matt need good wishes before, I was wrong. They need them now.

Macroom was a brave, kind, smoochy kitty, who was loved by people all over the world, what more could alittle kitty ask for?

I know I am going to miss the little guy, and I offer my deepest condolences to you all. *Huge Hug*

xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to write this, Clare. All farm critters (yes, I'm a critter, too) sending humongous multi-species hug  right now! 

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

I don't see any comments at Stephanie's blog, so, I'll leave my condolences here.

Macroom looks like a doll. I don't know whether it's harder to lose a pet to old age, when you've had all those years to love it, or to lose a relatively new one, when you had every expectation of having them in your life for years to come.

Take care. 

Posted by B'gina

Anonymous said...

Hi FG
How could I not?

Hi B'gina
That is sooo true, that is the problem with loving living things, they always pass away but your life is so much richer for having them in it! 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! Losing a loved one (yes, I'm counting pets) is always a hard thing to go through. 

Posted by Nic

Post a Comment