Monday, June 27, 2005

IMBB 16 EGGS!



OOh I love eggs.... Seattle Bon Viant decided that eggs would be perfect for this months IMBB. So when I started to think about what to make I considered when is the best time to have them? The answer is so simple, for breakfast of course! If you have good free range eggs, then something simple that shows off the flavour is the best way to eat them.

My eggs in ham nests were really good, the saltyness of the ham and pecorino and edam cheese set of the eggs perfectly when baked in a nonstick muffin tin. I baked some good tomates which I diced and mixed with alittle balsamic, olive oil and pepper in the tins as well. Beautiful crusty rolls with alittle european style cultured butter and a home roasted brazilian blue latte, it is definately the perfect way to start the day!

6 comments:

Ana said...

Nice idea Clare. And I like the picture.

eat stuff said...

Hi ana thanks :)

Hi Stephanie... it worked really well :)

Farmgirl Susan said...

Yum, yum, YUM!

eat stuff said...

Hi Amy

Thankyou so much :) I thought the colour matched my african violets

Hi Farmgrl

It definately was yummy!

Michèle said...

Hi Clare,
those look so good! I love the idea of putting the ham in the muffin cups, nicely done :)

eat stuff said...

Hi Michele!

Thanks :) it was very tasty too!

Post a Comment