Thursday, June 02, 2005

Anniversary Dinner

Thanks so much guys for the lovely sentiments.

We went to an awesome Italian restaurant and had Lovely red wine and Fettucine Marinara (lots of seafood.. mussels, scalopps, prawns, octopus, calamari) italian bread, salad :) and coffee.

No photos cause it was way too special ;)

It was very romantic and sweet, thanks so much babe. xxx


oooh
I am about to go out for my suprise 5 year anniversary dinner :)
I dont know where we are going, but I will fill you in on the details when we get back.

4 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Clare,

Have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it! =)

BTW...congratulations!

pinkcocoa said...

hiya clare
o wow! 5 years!! May you have a super duper romantic night out! ;-)

Rachel said...

Ooh Clare,

hope it went well :) give us an sms sometime XXOO

eat stuff said...

Hi Guys

Thankyou so much!

Ag, I already think he's pretty dishy!

xx

Post a Comment